Carter Geering are looking for an apprentice negotiator aged 17 – 24 years old, to join our proactive and expanding company, and undertake an NVQ.
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and at times challenging role. You will be dealing with our clients, promoting the business and managing transactions. There is the opportunity for the right candidate to be offered a permanent position within the company.
Apprentice Estate Agent Vacancy
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and at times challenging role. You will be interfacing with our clients, promoting the business and managing transactions.
As a minimum you will be expected to be involved with:
- Registering potential applicants over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Following up leads via the internet, telephone and post
- Negotiate letting contracts
- Maintaining databases
- Providing feedback to clients
- Preparing contracts
- Preparing property particulars
- Organising Maintenance and Safety checks of properties
- Administration of files
- Good people skills
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Ideally hold a full UK based driving license
- The candidate will be based in our office in Crediton, and will undertake a full apprenticeship through positive outcomes, which incorporates an NVQ.
For further information please contact us via email or telephone.